How do you know if coding is for you?
If you want
- a job you’re proud of and you want to work with passionate, open-minded people who feel the same way.
- to be around colleagues who are interested in the world and the future.
- skills that are current and will evolve and continue to be in demand, even after the robots come.
- to solve problems in a way that is tangible and provides a reward in its own right I
- an extreme intellectual challenge
Then we highly recommend you start coding – and find a job that involves coding.
What background do our students come from? This lists the background of some of our students from the last 6 months:
- we have people who just finished university
- Professional Poker Player
- Environmental finance
We also have a number of computer science graduates who decided to join Makers to get hands-on experience.
What you can expect from Makers:
- a curriculum that focuses on learning by doing, and Agile practices
- lot of pair programming
- workshops and code review by expert coaches
- holistic learning: at Makers, mental health matters
- a guaranteed job offer